Protecting What Is Most Important To You in the Eagle Ford Shale and throughout Texas
South Texas, is a fast-growing area with a rich history. From Laredo to San Antonio and the surrounding communities, South Texas has vibrant business communities and a wealth of mineral resources. Since 1977 in Laredo and 2007 in San Antonio, the people and businesses of Texas have counted on Person, Whitworth, Borchers & Morales for professional, effective legal representation in a wide range of practice areas including oil and gas matters. The firm’s decades of experience representing landowners in both trial and transactions has positioned the firm’s lawyers at the forefront of landowner and royalty owner representation in the Eagle Ford Shale and other shale development areas in Texas.
- Oil and Gas Litigation: Assuring compliance of oil and gas lease provisions, including claims based on underpayment of royalty, improper deductions, bad faith pooling, breach of the implied duty to market and develop and surface damages.
- Oil and Gas Transactions: Representing landowners in Texas oil and gas negotiations including oil and gas leases, pipeline easements and pipeline condemnation.
- Business Organizations: Helping businesses get a strong, legally sound start.
- Banking and Financial Services : Working with bankers and lenders on financial transactions.
- Civil Litigation: Representing individual and business interests of all types and sizes in State and Federal Courts.
- International Business: Representing International clients in transnational business and litigation matters.
- U.S. Customs and Trucking Law: Advising clients on customs transportation, and other NAFTA-related issues.
- Real Estate: Working with property owners, developers and other landowners to research, develop, market and handle all purchases and sales of real property.
- Wills, Probate, Trusts and Estate Planning: Helping families preserve, protect, and transfer assets and when the time comes handle all types of probate and administrative matters in court.
- Family Law: Handling complex community real estate and personal property divisions.
The attorneys at Person, Whitworth, Borchers & Morales serve clients in a professional, bilingual office environment, offering clients confidentiality and excellence in all legal matters. Our lawyers represent Texas clients throughout the State including Webb, Karnes, LaSalle, Dimmit, McMullen, Atascosa, Bexar, Zapata, Jim Hogg, and Duval counties, as well as the communities of Laredo, San Antonio, Cotulla, Karnes City, George West, Pearsall, Cuero, Jourdanton, Three Rivers, Victoria, Cuero, Zapata, Hebbronville, Bruni, Freer, Rio Grande Valley, McAllen, Harlingen, Brownsville, Carrizo Springs, Eagle Pass, Crystal City, Del Rio.