Laredo Probate Lawyer
San Antonio, Texas, Estate Planning Lawyer • Tax Planning
For many people, planning for the transfer of assets after one's death is something that can be taken care of "later." Planning now, however, can enable you to take advantage of estate planning tools that smooth the transfer of assets and avoids unnecessary estate taxes and probate procedures.
When you contact the estate planning attorneys at Person, Whitworth, Borchers & Morales, you can determine how you want to distribute your assets, how to protect your assets, and how best to accomplish the transfer of assets. Our estate planning and probate law firm advises clients on a number of estate planning tools and documents and probate services including:
- Simple and Complex Wills
- Tax Planning
- Mineral Trusts
- Directives to Physicians (living wills)
- Medical Powers of Attorney (directing who should make medical decisions if you are unable to)
- Powers of Attorney (directing who should make financial and property decisions in the event you are unable to)
- Guardianships (for minors and incapacitated adults)
- Create Family Limited Partnerships (FLPs) or other entities to protect assets including mineral estates and surface estates)
- Testate or Intestate Probate
- Independent and Dependent Administrations
- Muniment of Title (documentary evidence of title)
- Small Estate Affidavits
- Marital Property Agreements or Pre- and Post-Marital Agreements
- Gift Deeds
- Will Contests and Probate related Litigation
The Texas probate and estate planning attorneys at Person, Whitworth, Borchers & Morales serve clients in a professional, bilingual office environment, offering clients confidentiality and excellence in all legal matters. Our Laredo and San Antonio, Texas, estate planning lawyers represent South Texas clients in Webb, Zapata, Jim Hogg, and Duval counties, including the communities of Laredo, Zapata, Hebbronville, Bruni, Freer, Rio Grande Valley, McAllen, Harlingen, Brownsville, San Antonio, Carrizo Springs, Eagle Pass, Crystal City, and Del Rio.
Se habla espaňol.
E-mail: Contact Us
Person, Whitworth, Borchers & Morales, L.L.P.
Laredo, Texas, Estate Planning Lawyers