Texas Natural Resources Law Firm • Oil and Gas Lease Lawyers
Real Estate Lawyers • Banking Attorneys
Laredo, Texas, and the surrounding area are rich in minerals, ranchland, development opportunities, and international business. At the law firm of Person, Whitworth, Borchers & Morales, our attorneys bring extensive knowledge and abilities to those areas of interests. Our clients include:
- Landowners: When landowners negotiate mineral or royalty rights or have contract disputes related to oil and gas leases, they turn to lawyers with a deep knowledge of Texas natural resources law. Our lawyers also counsel property owners through the leasing, buying or selling process, including providing title research, contract negotiations, and document preparation.
- Business Owners: Starting and maintaining a new business can be a challenge. The business organization attorneys at our firm help businesses emerge and prosper.
- Banks and Lenders: Our banking and financial services lawyers handle the legal issues involved in lending transactions.
- Trucking Companies: The lawyers at Person, Whitworth, Borchers & Morales help trucking companies with compliance and litigation matters.
- Importers and Exporters: International businesses call on the experience and knowledge of our international business attorneys and customs lawyers when there are questions involving U.S. Customs compliance or negotiations between businesses in different countries (especially the U.S. and Mexico).
- Land Owners: Our real estate lawyers work with all real estate owners, helping them with their property and interests, including ownership, purchases, leases, zoning, sales,land rights, and development.
- Families: In our estate planning and probate practice, we help families assure the smooth transfer of property and the preservation of assets.
The attorneys at Person, Whitworth, Borchers & Morales serve clients in a professional, bilingual office environment, offering clients confidentiality and excellence in all legal matters. Our lawyers represent South Texas clients in Webb, Zapata, Jim Hogg, and Duval counties, including the communities of Laredo, Zapata, Hebbronville, Bruni, Freer, Rio Grande Valley, McAllen, Harlingen, Brownsville, San Antonio, Carrizo Springs, Eagle Pass, Crystal City, and Del Rio.
Se habla espaňol.
E-mail: Contact Us
Person, Whitworth, Borchers & Morales, L.L.P.
Business and Commercial Lawyers