Laredo Real Estate Lawyer
Laredo and the surrounding communities are vibrant, growing areas involved in international trade, ranching, the oil and gas industry, and other business enterprises. These areas also have thriving real estate business interests.
The Texas real estate attorneys at Person, Whitworth, Borchers & Morales represent real estate developers, private landowners, financial institutions and commercial enterprises with their legal needs. Contact our law firm for an initial consultation with an experienced lawyer.
Sale and Purchase Agreements • Land Development • Mineral and Surface Deeds
Our real estate attorneys offer clients representation, advice, and transactional services, including:
- Buying and selling property — including residential, commercial, industrial, ranch and farm property
- Title work — including title opinions and title examinations
- Letters of intent or letters of consent
- Earnest money contracts
- Deeds — including warranty, special and quitclaim deeds
- Tax-free exchanges or like kind exchanges
- Mortgage lending
- Owner financing
- Mineral and surface leases and deeds
- Road and pipeline easements
- Ground leases
- Office or commercial leases
- Sale and leaseback
- Boundary disputes and encroachment issues
- Wildlife management plans
- Construction matters
- Property development
- Planned use development (PUD)
- Mixed use development (residential and commercial)
- Homeowners and condominium associations — including restrictive covenants
- Texas building and zoning permits
- Foreclosures and distressed properties
- Environmental issues and water rights
Assisting in All Real Estate and Property Tax Matters
Handling real estate issues involves an in-depth understanding of tax laws. Our knowledgeable Texas lawyers have a firm comprehension of all property tax matters and how they will affect your transactions. You can rely on us for ad valorem tax issues, appraisal disputes, property tax exemptions and much more.
Contact a Skilled Real Estate and Loan Modifications Lawyer
Se habla espaňol.
E-mail: Contact Us
Person, Whitworth, Borchers & Morales, L.L.P.
South Texas Real Estate Lawyers